I am posting the workshop guides from 1st Conference in Australia hosted by @tabar.). The fourth workshop I am presenting here sits in the "Improve" vector.
We took a cue from Soledad Pinter's presentation and ran a Solutions Focus themed workshop.
Solution Focus is something Heart of Agile fans keep gravitating to. It's a way of both lifting our horizons and also helping us focus on what our next move should be.
The Solution focus workshop in a nutshell;
- What does great look like.
- Draw/write what 10/10 might be for you
- Whee are we now? Draw/write that down.
- What is +1 to where we are now. What does that look like?
- What is one thing we could do to move towards that +1 state.
- "What HoA area will that improvement make better?"