So for example, why does time boxing seem to work?
- Is there a social reason?
- Is there a neurological explanation?
- Is there a behavioural reason?
If you can pull off two answers to these questions, great job.
The next question to challenge yourself is where are the limits?
- In what circumstances will this theory or practice fail to deliver?
- Why is that? What are the implications to the theory?
For a nice roundout, go and try it out in a domain where it is not usually applied (eg cooking for a dinner party in time boxes) and see what happens to the theory under pressure.