Anyway, the conversation got me thinking back to the days when finding project management or business analyst blogs was hard to do. Now my RSS reader has HUNDREDS of feeds on project related content.
The first few project blogs that I discovered are still blogs that I regularly read and I want to share them with you;
- Tyner Blain by Scott Selhorst
- A Girls Guide to Project Management with Elizabeth Harrin
- Software Project Management with Paul Brodzinski (Who's blog can't be found via Google)
- PM Hut by Fadi El-Eter
- The PM Student by Josh (who used to publish under ThE pM sTuDeNt!)
- Bas de Baar (aka Project Shrink)
I thought I'd ask and post a series of questions to and answers from these guys about their blog, blogging and project management. So each day this week, I'll post the Q&A from these guys. Feel free to jump into the questions and ask more questions, they guys will check in and see what you've written.